Pop star Rihanna and her rapper boyfriend A$AP Rocky have become parents to their second child, a baby boy. The couple welcomed the newborn on August 3 in Los Angeles, according to People magazine.
Rihanna, 34, and Rocky, 33, have been dating since 2020. They announced their second pregnancy in February during Rihanna’s big Super Bowl halftime performance. The singer emerged on stage as she rubbed her growing baby bump.
The couple’s first child, a son named RZA Athelston Mayers, was born in May 2022.
Rihanna and Rocky have not yet revealed the name of their newborn son. However, they are said to be very happy and excited to be parents again.
“Rihanna is doing well and is resting comfortably,” a source told People magazine. “They are both very excited about this new chapter.”
Rihanna is a fashion icon and entrepreneur, while Rocky is a Grammy-nominated rapper. The couple is known for their stylish and cool sense of fashion, and they are sure to inspire many parents with their own unique style.
- The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
- Rihanna’s mother, Monica Fenty, was present at the birth.
- Rocky’s mother, Renee Black, was also present.
- The couple has not yet revealed the baby’s name.
- However, a source told People magazine that it starts with the letter “R”.
- Rihanna and Rocky are said to be “overjoyed” with their new addition.
Rihanna and Rocky have been very private about their relationship and their children. However, they have occasionally shared glimpses of their family life on social media.
In May 2022, Rihanna posted a photo of herself and Rocky holding their newborn son, RZA. The photo quickly went viral, and fans were enchanted by the couple’s new family.
It is likely that Rihanna and Rocky will continue to keep their children’s lives private. However, they have already shown that they are loving and devoted parents.
We wish Rihanna, A$AP Rocky, and their newborn son all the best.