The Redmi 12c is a new budget-friendly smartphone from Xiaomi that offers powerful performance, a large display, and a long-lasting battery. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 processor, which is a capable mid-range chip that can handle most tasks with ease. The Redmi 12c also has 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage, so you can keep multiple apps open at once and store all your photos, videos, and music.
The Redmi 12c has a large 6.71-inch HD+ display that is perfect for watching videos, browsing the web, or playing games. The display is also protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass 3, which makes it resistant to scratches and drops.
The Redmi 12c has a 50MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The main camera takes sharp and clear photos in good lighting conditions, and the depth sensor helps to create bokeh effects in portrait mode. The Redmi 12c also has an 8MP front-facing camera for taking selfies and video calls.
The Redmi 12c is powered by a 5000mAh battery that can easily last for a full day on a single charge. The battery also supports 10W fast charging, so you can quickly top it up when needed.
The Redmi 12c is a great choice for anyone looking for a budget-friendly smartphone with powerful performance, a large display, and a long-lasting battery. It is available in three colours: Graphite Gray, Ocean Blue, and Mint Green.
Here are some of the key features of the Redmi 12c:
- MediaTek Helio G85 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Up to 128GB of storage
- 6.71-inch HD+ display
- 50MP main camera
- 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery
- 10W fast charging
The Redmi 12c is priced starting at ₹7,699 in India. It is available for purchase from Xiaomi’s official website and from authorized retailers.
- Powerful performance: The MediaTek Helio G85 processor is a capable mid-range chip that can handle most tasks with ease.
- Large display: The 6.71-inch HD+ display is perfect for watching videos, browsing the web, or playing games.
- Long-lasting battery: The 5000mAh battery can easily last for a full day on a single charge.
- Dedicated microSD card slot: You can expand the storage up to 1TB.
- Available in multiple colours: You can choose from three colours: Graphite Gray, Ocean Blue, and Mint Green.
- Low-resolution display: The HD+ resolution is not as sharp as Full HD or Quad HD displays.
- Outdated camera setup: The 50MP main camera is decent, but the 2MP depth sensor is not very useful.
- Micro USB charging port: The Micro USB charging port is outdated and slower than USB-C.
- No Gorilla Glass protection: The display is not protected by Gorilla Glass, which makes it more susceptible to scratches and cracks.
Here are some other things to consider when choosing the Redmi 12c:
- Your budget: The Redmi 12c is a budget-friendly smartphone, but it is still important to consider your budget before making a purchase.
- Your needs: What are you looking for in a smartphone? Do you need a powerful processor, a long-lasting battery, or a good camera?
- Your preferences: What colours and features are important to you?
Overall, the Redmi 12c is a good budget-friendly smartphone with some great features. However, it also has some drawbacks, such as the low-resolution display and outdated camera setup. If you are looking for a smartphone with a sharp display and a good camera, you may want to consider other options.