The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023 on the official website, ctet.nic.in. Around 4 lakh candidates have qualified in CTET August 2023.
The CTET exam is conducted twice a year, in July and December, to certify the eligibility of candidates for teaching in government schools across India. The exam is conducted in two papers: Paper I for teaching classes I-V and Paper II for teaching classes VI-VIII.
To check the CTET result, candidates need to visit the official website and enter their roll number and date of birth. The result will be displayed on the screen, which can be downloaded and printed for future reference.
The cut-off marks for the CTET exam are 60% for the general category and 55% for SC, ST, and OBC categories. However, school managements are allowed to give concessions to SC, ST, OBC, and PwD candidates.
Here are the steps to check the CTET result 2023:
- Visit the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link for “CTET Result 2023”.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future reference.
If you have qualified in the CTET exam, you will be eligible to apply for teaching jobs in government schools across India. You will need to register with the Central Teacher Eligibility Registry (CTER) to apply for these jobs.
Here are some tips for preparing for the CTET exam:
- Start your preparation early.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- Practice solving previous year question papers and sample questions.
- Focus on your weak areas.
- Take regular breaks and avoid overworking yourself.
We wish all the best to all the candidates who have appeared for the CTET exam 2023!